Thursday, August 6, 2009

Big as Texas - Even in Wisconsin!

You have probably heard people say something is as "big as Texas," and a number of variations on that theme. Texas IS big, and Texans are very proud of that. This was in evidence at Oshkosh, believe it or not, in the form of an exhibit the Texans brought to share. It was a rather random promotion, in my opinion...but it was pointed at aviation as well as tourism. Because my daughter and her family live in Texas I also thought this was a fun photojournalistic aspect to share with you. It made me chuckle.

3 comments:

Char said...

lord, I heard about texas always growing up as my mom was originally from there before she moved to philly

joyce said...

Big as a Texan Ten Gallon Hat??

Sandy K. said...

Absolutely as big as that ten gallon hat:). Thank you for that addition.