Friday, November 14, 2014

To Everything there is a Season

 
To Everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven.

Thank you to The Byrds for creating a haunting folk tune which stands the test of time, bringing Ecclesiastes 3 to life.

However, as much as I do appreciate change, I sometimes have a difficult time giving up the old and familiar and favorite.


Like Autumn.  Michigan in Autumn is unbelievably breathtaking.  It has been a particularly beautiful one this year, or we have just been able to be out and enjoy it more, and I hate to file my photographs away just yet.  We have seen a few snowflakes, which are admit-ably beautiful, but I don't want to see Fall go.  


A time to be born, and a time to die; 
a time to plant, and a time to reap

So here is some of the fall harvest from my collection  - does anyone else have an image they would like to share?  You can send it to me and I will post a Reader's Collection, or you can send a link to your own testimony to the beauty of nature.
Enjoy!



5 comments:

Jeanie said...

These are stunning, Sandy. Each and every one.

S. Etole said...

You have such vibrant color. The bush with the berries is beautiful.

Jeanie said...

Sandy, this post means all the more to me after looking out my window the past couple of days! I wish it still looked as beautiful and colorful as your photos.

S. Etole said...

The color is fantastic.

S. Etole said...

Wishing you all the best for the coming New Year.