Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fading Fall

My least favorite color seems to be the predominant color in my favorite season.  Only in the fall do I gravitate to the color orange.  It's everywhere.  Orange makes the ordinary more dramatic, don't you think?


And only in the fall do you find such unusual vegetables:).  I've never been able to draw, or mold, or create anything which involves fine motor tools, so I find it amazing someone can create these masterpieces out of a pumpkin.



Trying to eek out the last days of a truly beautiful autumn, I sort pictures and ignore the cold draft from the north wind.
 

What's your favorite season?

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

These are wonderful images, Sandy. I can't decide which I like most -- but I have to say, come fall, I am very fond of orange! My favorite season? Summer!