Skip to main content

Summer Fun

Seriously...it's June already? Time seems to drag all winter, then spring has an insanely fast pace. I have had so little time for writing and photography throughout the school year, and am looking forward to warming up my tools and hitting the road, and keys.

I look forward to re-establishing communication with the blogging world, sharing new work, tips from the field, photos of wonderful people, places and things, and lessons learned along the way.

Hello again! Isn't summer wonderful? (Or winter, wherever you may be!)

Comments

Christine said…
I did a double take on that shoe! Almost didn't catch the little guy on there! Ha ha! Too cute.
Pugelicious said…
Love flip flops - makes me miss summer though.
Traci said…
Oh my goodness! I nearly missed the frog sitting there while admiring your colorful flip flops! How wonderful - he's admiring all the colors too, I suspect.
Look forward to seeing more from you!
Dagmar said…
Hi dear blog friend. It's been a while and I've been away for too long. Love this image and the little frog on it says it all.

Enjoy your summer. Yea spring faded too darn fast.
D.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Blessings

It's funny how a project takes on a life of its own. I started out making a list of things I'd like to take pictures of - piles of M&M's, rocks on the beach, license plates hanging on an old garage door. Then I decided it would be interesting to find 100 items about "me," celebrating my 100th post with items about me/my life/etc. This way I could tie my compulsion to blog in to my theme. So, I started THAT list. And when I was done I decided all the things I was collecting, ideas as well as items, were actually blessings. Things about my life that make me who I am and allow me to keep striving to be the best I can be at what I do. Each activity isn't necessarily a blessing, it's my ability to do the things I love to do, and be with the people I love to be with. This became an introspective activity, and that's probably where I am in my life right now. If the shoe fits..., so to speak. So, welcome to my 100th Post ! Without everyone I've met thr...

Celebrating 100 Posts - A Challenge

Yes, we are closing in on our 100th post . Truly amazing. Thank you for reading and participating, helping keep the ideas, words and photos flowing. In honor of this momentous occasion, let's have a party. A party where "100" is featured. Do not become concerned if an idea doesn't pop into your head right away. You have one week to come up with something which includes 100 . Think party, celebration and fun. Think creatively. Think challenge. Photography is about expressing yourself, and challenging yourself. Here's a real stretcher! Celebrate with us by posting a photo (or series) which depicts the number 100 in some way. Let me know if you're going to participate and I'll create a way for everyone to link to each other's pages - chuckling, laughing, crying and surprising. You'll be amazed what you see when you start looking. Still at a loss? Here is a non-exhaustive look at the number 100: 100 years ago (something nostalgic- there's wigg...

Adventure Spots - Ours and Yours

It's June. Officially a summer month, and one I have always loved. It's also a time when I start thinking about having an adventure...to some beautiful, place more distant than my town. Last summer we had a wonderous trip through the western national parks, and spent a little time on the Oregon coast. The Columbia River gorge is beautiful - lush and exotic, fragrant, and heady with motion and sound. The waterfalls are astounding - and we love Multomah falls particularly. There's an upper and lower falls, with hiking paths for those who want to get up close and personal. The regular tourist path is paved, and leads you to this footbridge, spanning the cliff walls between upper and lower falls. Stunning. Where is one of your favorite adventure spots, and why does it touch your soul?